Monday, June 21, 2010

Welcome Back Andrea!

2:43 PM--I wanted to go into a situation that happened earlier. I posted about it on facebook but will repeat it here...

Andrea passed out (lost consciousness) during the first epidural...yah she passed out! It was kind of funny as I remember passing out when I received an IV once...it was weird...anyways she was out for about 30 seconds, and when she came back to reality, she said "ummm I think I'm gonna pass out..." The doctor then said "you already did sweetie" my first words to her were "Andrea, it wasn't a dream, we ARE IN the PAC 10!" One doctor laughed, the others thought I was crazy.

Her contractions are almost on top of each other. She is getting caught up on all the Modern Family episodes. We were so caught up in laughing at those episodes that Andrea forgot to give herself a bolus, needless to say that's not gonna happen again, and Modern Family episodes are on standby for now. Dr. Erin Clark (Andrea's OB, and wife of one of my very dear friends Landon) broke her water, and is checking up on her regularly. With regards to Dr. Clark she came and held Andrea's hand during the second epidural. After she left Andrea became a little emotional and stated how calming it is to have Erin as her doc.

Oh and if your asking "where is Jada Rose?" She is at Lagoon with her Grandpa!!!!

As I post this Erin came in and said she is dilated to a SEVEN!!! It won't be long!

No comments:

Post a Comment